INTRODUCTION OF WIKI-ARMA
Defend web services hacking and information leakage with ARAM WAF.
ARMA WAF is a web appliance that detects and blocks attacks from external hacking and web application vulnerabilities without degrading performance of each web server.
[ARMA Processing Step]
- Network Appliance
The appliance provides the highest performance and resiliency for performance-critical data center environments. Provides robust WAF performance with a scalable, reliable, and flexible platform.
- Virtual Appliance
Virtual Appliances complete the ARMA product suite, a software-only form factor. Virtual Applicance provides customers with a variety of deployment options by providing flexible and cost-effective solutions.
- The features of ARMA are "Useful", "Widly", "Powerful"
ARMA is designed to provide the best products for user-friendly, providing security functions through log-linking and log analysis of other security equipment, and protecting customer's web service with strong rule set.
- Protect Your Applications Against OWASP Top 10 Risks
ARMA protects against the most critical web application security risks: SQL injection, cross-site scripting, illegal resource access, remote file inclusion, and other OWASP Top 10 and OWASP Top 20(automated thread) . WIKI Sec Lab is continually monitor the threat landscape and update ARMA WAF with the latest threat data.
- Provides powerful graphical user interface
- Use the graphical dashboard to intuitively identify the information you need.
- Provides powerful, easy-to-use filters for fast, flexible retrieval of information
- Provides various analysis functions using logs of other security devices
- Provides the ability to collect and analyze logs from other devices, such as network firewalls.
- Provides report generation function including network firewall, ARMA WAF, HTTP request / response, and network packet analysis result