INTRODUCTION OF WIKI-WS
WIKI-WS is a web application security scanner system based on cloud that you can scans the web application's security vulnerabilities anytime in the viewpoint of external attackers by yourself based on global web application vulnerability such as OWASP Top 10 and Top 20.
The system also provides the ability to check the presence of malicious code in web content.
▶ Check at anytime and anywhere your web application's vulnerabilities at a low-price of an annual subscription contract
A. Global Web Application Vulnerability Scanning
- Recent OWASP TOP 10 checklist Test
- Around 6,500 Application Vulnerabilities
B. Malicious Code check within Web Contents
- Virus engine which has being updated at least every four hours
- Database contained over 5,760,000 virus signatures
C. Provides Intuitive Vulnerability Results
- Provides detailed information on vulnerabilities by serverity level
- Provides detailed measures for detected vulnerabilities
- Provides reference information on measures such as CWE and WASC
- Provides vulnerability check history